What’s on this page?
By registering to the Site as a User, you consent to the collection and use of the information, including Personal Information you provide in the manner we describe in this policy.
How we use your Personal Information
We will use information, including Personal Information you provide to us, to:
- verify your identity when you register;
- facilitate and process transactions that take place on our Site;
- respond to support requests;
- help facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- update you with operational news and information about our Site including website disruptions or security updates;
- provide you with information that you request from us;
- provide you with marketing information about products and services which we think may interest you;
- carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site;
- monitor activity on the Site, including to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the User terms and conditions that apply to the Site;
- manage our legal and operational affairs; and/or
- provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
We will also supply the information, including Personal Information, you provide to our customers who have the right to use the Audience Republic solution for the purpose of initiating and managing promotional campaigns to increase event ticket acquisition. We will not otherwise sell or make available your Personal Information to any other person.
As noted later in this policy this information will be shared and may be used by parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates for purposes consistent with this policy.
When may we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in accordance with this policy and also where it is reasonably necessary in order to enable us to make the Site available to you, when we are required to do so by law or when you give us permission to do so.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information when you provide it to us during the registration process and at other times as you use the Site or contact us. We also collect personal information from other third party service providers to us.
If you choose not to provide personal information at the time you are seeking to register as a User, you will not be able to complete the registration process to access and use the Site.
Personal Information Provided to Others
Will this policy be updated?
We may need to change this policy from time to time to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our management of Personal Information. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straightaway.
We will take reasonable steps to let you know about any changes made to this policy. We also suggest that you revisit this policy from time to time to see whether changes have been made.
If you continue to use our Site after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
How do we store your personal information?
Your Personal Information even if collected by us in Australia may be transferred to and stored in a country that is not Australia (on a temporary or permanent basis).
By registering as a user of and accessing our Site, you agree:
- to and authorise us giving your personal information, in accordance with this policy, to a third party who is not in Australia or a third party who may transfer and store outside Australia your personal information (Overseas Recipient);
- that, while we will take reasonable steps to ensure that an Overseas Recipient does not breach the APPs, Overseas Recipients are not bound by the APPs and subclause 8.1 of the APPs does not apply to the disclosure of your personal information to an Overseas Recipient*; and
- that, if an Overseas Recipient handles your information in breach of the APPs, you will not be able to seek redress under the Act.
*Subclause 8.1 of the APPs requires us to ensure that Overseas Recipients comply with the APPs unless, in accordance with subclause 8.2, you agree otherwise. For more information, please check the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) website.
Audience Republic’s primary business operations are located in Australia. Without limiting our rights and obligations if you are a resident in the European Union then by providing information to us you are agreeing that Information can be transferred and stored outside of the European Union.
How can you access your personal information?
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account on our site. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. To make an access or correction request, email us at email@example.com.
What happens if the ownership of our business changes?
Do we collect information from children?
How can you contact us?
We will treat your queries and complaints confidentially.
Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your query or complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved.
We will aim to ensure that your query or complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at:
Level 10, 418A Elizabeth Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
If you have a complaint about our compliance with the Act and we have not resolved your complaint within 30 days’ after you first notified us of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to OAIC by visiting their site (http://www.oaic.gov.au/).